Monday 24 April 2017

First Video of Bhuvam Bam

Bhuvan’s first video was “The Chakhna Issue”  though ‘The Chakhna Issue’ didn’t gather many views when he uploaded it on his page, it gathered around 10-15 views but this thing couldn’t stop his journey and started moving on at a good pace
“BB Ki Vines was the one thing that changed my life. I didn’t know what to do in life. However, I was performing music. BB Ki Vines was deep routed to me since school time. I was the entertainer of my class and loved cracking jokes and making people laugh. I didn’t expect that BB Ki Vines was to happen. It was so random” says Bhuvan Bam.
“I was watching TV one day. A news reporter was covering the story where a son had been lost in a flood. He asked the mother some insensitive questions. Uske like maine ek video banaya and I put it on my FB page” says Bhuvan.
Like our Facebook Page - BB Ki Vines Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

BB ki vines - TITU MAMA

BB Ki Vines - TITU MAMA